Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Ugandans are Having a Field Day Watching Leaked S3XTAPES. Another TV personality s3xtape leaks after that of Robina Sanyu


Ugandans are having a field day at their home countries after several s3xtape leaks of their famous celebrities. Among these are the Zari Hassan s3xtape leak (Diamond Platinumz sugamama), Dezire Luzinda, Brenda Nambi of the Obsession group, Robinah Sanyu (you can watch the tape here) and now another TV celeb known as Lady Shamim. More photos below


Either, the bedminton exercises in Ug are way too high,  immorality is high, celebs want more fame which of course comes with more money, or the society has just rotten.

Here are the photos of the above sassy diva nekkid after her borfriend differed with her and released them online



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. HAVE YOU EXPERIENCE A HEART BREAK FROM SOMEONE YOU LOVE????
    I have!!!!!! But all thanks to Dr Ogala the spell maker for bringing back my husband,,,,,you can also contact him at ogalaspellcaster@yahoo.com.....
    My whole world crashed when my lover left me 2 months ago to be with another woman. I cried and sobbed every day and could hardly concentrate on anything, it got so bad that I had to do something to get him back. Fortunately for me while I was on a site I saw a lot of good comment about a spell caster named Dr Ogala and how he resolve broken marriages within 48 hours. I was so happy and at same time I was scared so I contacted Dr Ogala and told him my problem and he said he was going to bring him back, that gave me so much hope I am so glad to say my lover came back to me 48 hour after Dr Ogala casted a lovespell and apologize for the way things ended between us and was pleading for us to be back together, isn’t that wonderful? much thanks to this unique spell caster Dr Ogala For what he has done for me i won't stop sharing your goodness to people out there for the good works you are doing Waste no time in contacting Dr Ogala for help on ogalaspellcaster@yahoo.com.......

    ReplyDelete

You may also like