Saturday, January 31, 2015

How a DRUNK HUDDAH MONROE was last night saved by her N!PPLES from TRAFFIC POLICE


Petite socialite Huddah Monroe was last night drunk as f***k. While driving home, in her new Range, she was caught by alcohol blow police. On peeping her car, police realized that she was not
only drunk driving but also was half nekkid with her n!pples popping out. She then lied that she was rushing to pick her sick baby from hospital and I think police were struck by her beauty that they her scott free.

She then updated about the whole scenario
About last night . Tipsy as fack ! Met Alco-Blow cops and I told them I'm nakyed coz I'm rushing to pick up my baby from AgaKhan since they already thought I'm some "Mheshimiwa" LMFAO! I escaped a Towing ! #DONTdrinkAndDrive! #LifeIsWorthLiving!"
Our question of the day is: who knows how to party between Huddah and Corazon last night?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like