Sunday, May 10, 2015

DJ Mo Vows not to speak to his wife Size 8 for a WEEK!! Find out why


DJ Mo, in his FB post has vowed not to speak to his beautiful and preggo wife Size 8. Reason? Something you may not believe: Her dressing. Click here to find out what



So DJ Mo was outta the house but he forgot something and went to pick it. He however found his wife clad in his clothes as shown by the above photo. He then posted
Now I get back home to pick up something and gets her wearing my snap back, t-shirt and shades. Advice on what I should do to her. I have told her not to more than enough times. I won't talk toher this week...
We can only hope he aint serious. Ows'e no man understands what pregnant women go through.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like