Thursday, April 30, 2015

"I don't wear any panties on my show," SHOCKING COnfession by KISS TV Host Angelina Wanjeri.


Kiss TV’s screen siren, Angeline Wanjeri, is most one of the most controversial celebrities in the industry today. If you got to look at her FBpage, you will be amazed by her naughty postings. She just tweeted one of the most controversial things ever

Imagine in the photo below she is pantiless na venye ameinua that dress....


Related post 5 Reasons Why Kenyan Ladies Do Not Wear Panties

I rarely wear p@nt!es and if I happen to wear one, know that I am in a see me through dress or attending a special occasion where anything can happen.
I am sure she does this to make her nunu happy as shown by this post: 10 Tips To Keep Your V****a Happy. A MUST READ


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like