Monday, February 2, 2015

OOPS!! Huddah Monroe Posts her WET, DOWN-THERE LIPS Photos. SHOCKING PHOTOS HERE


I think she is the most controversial people in the nation of socialitedom. If you love drama, apart from the Kilimani Moms on FB, then Huddah can satisfy your appetite.

She just posted a on her Instagram page, she is wet, her down there lips can be clearly seen and the lips aint that big, *hides*. Check the photo here (OVER 21S ONLY)...




She captioned the photo with the following
The Reasons I only fuck with myself! 😋...... And I've never worked out, But I need a waist trainer and a work out ASAP before age catches up! Ladies ,Start working out now , later will be too late! 
Male fans...take care or else.....

Also, check the demonestration by Nairobi Aviation College students after the expose of them buying degree for only Kshs. 3,000 by NTV by clicking here



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like