Sunday, January 11, 2015

Huddah Exposed Badly after Dumping the Ugandan Boyfriend: HE PAID HER FOR S3X, and calls her an INTERNATINAL PROSTITUTE


We brought you the story of Huddah who dumped her Ugandan boyfriend after he bought her a Range Rover. Huddah's claim was that the Ugandan is a broke man who cant even afford to pay her for the night.
However, it seems that indeed, the Ugandan did many things with Huddah including spending the night with her in a South African Hotel. He got the receipts, the photos and even claims he can get hold of a s*x tape they made.


Here is the Ugandan's response:

1st Day - Can you be frank before God and declare how much I paid you for the Nite @huddahthebosschick. I called up and we negotiated the price. You came and we did our transaction. Im on my way to the hotel to try and get footage of us going into the room at nite and the time we left in the morning. By the way Huddah, what job to u do exactly? Men like me call you up, buy you a fast class ticket, book you into a good hotel and pay you. Thats what i did Bitch. Can u refund me? Bitches take cash so I don't have transfer proof bse i paid u cash.
2nd Day - Thats the next day as you went shop and also convert the money I had paid you for a nite. You can say she looks happy and we have all changed cothes. You are bitter bse you wanted us to have a relationship and I refused. How can I be in a relationship with a girl I bought for a nite. A rejected woman is a bitter woman. Carry on with you international prostitution. Bitch likes to be paid in dollars. Any guy with money can ask me for a cell no for a Huddah One Nite Quotation.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like